Terms and Conditions
Herein, the “Buyer” is the person or business entity contracting with Core Tool Technologies via the purchase order.
Acceptance of a Core Tool Technologies quote is expressly limited to these terms and conditions set forth below, and any additional and/or different terms and conditions proposed by Buyer in its purchase order, or otherwise, will not be accepted unless specifically consented to in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Core Tool Technologies.
Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted and shall be bound by these terms and conditions when it executes and returns the acknowledgement copy or places an order with Core Tool Technologies.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, any quote or order will be invalidated unless an authorized Core Tool Technologies representative has approved, in writing, any alternative terms and conditions.
1. All sales are subject to any price adjustment necessitated by our compliance with any governmental action or fees, including, but not limited to, tariffs. Environmental fees, provincial or state taxes based on the geographic location to which the product is delivered.
2. Standard terms of purchase from Core Tool Technologies are net 30 days or Credit Card based on the invoice date. Alternate Terms will only be accepted if specifically consented to in writing by an authorized representative of Core Tool Technologies. Past Due payments may be subject to an interest charge in the amount of 2.0% per month (24% per annum) or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. End user shall pay any costs and expenses incurred by Core Tool Technologies., as a result of non-payment or delinquent payment, including all reasonable attorneys’ fees. Disputes regarding any invoice must be submitted within ten (10) days of the invoice date. Core Tool Technologies reserves the right to refuse to attempt dispute resolution of any invoice, if the invoice disputed is raised outside of this ten (10) day period. Returned items are subject to inspection by Core Tool Technologies and subject to restocking fees as Core Tool Technologies deem to be reasonable. Some items are non-returnable.
3. Buyer agrees that all fees, credits, adjustments or other amounts that the Buyer may owe constitute a debt that is payable within specified terms of purchase, and that the Buyer’s credit card may be debited by Core Tool Technologies without prior notice, for any such fees, credits, adjustments or outstanding amounts.
4. Buyer agrees that any withdrawals by Core Tool Technologies from the Buyer’s credit card are preauthorized debits for business purposes, as defined under Rule H1 of the Canadian Payments Association Rules. The Buyer hereby waives the right to receive advance notice from Core Tool Technologies of any and all debits by Core Tool Technologies
5. Proposals to supply equipment are valid for thirty days from issue date or as amended.
6. All orders and agreements are contingent on strikes, accidents, fuel availability, act of God, and all other acts or circumstances of force majeure beyond Core Tool Technologies control. All shipping dates given are approximate, and while every effort will be made to maintain schedules, Core Tool Technologies will accept no liability for late delivery except as the parties specifically agree in writing signed by authorized representatives of both parties.
7. Work on orders will be terminated only upon written notice of the Buyer. Cancellation of an order must be approved by an authorized representative of Core Tool Technologies and it’s subject to mutually agreed upon cancellation charges, which will compensate Core Tool Technologies for all costs and losses, including loss of profit, resulting from such cancellation.
All risks of loss of or damage to goods shall pass to the Buyer upon Core Tool Technologies delivery of goods to the carrier. Shipping terms are FOB Core Tool Technologies Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. If the goods are lost or damaged after they are received by the carrier, Customer is still responsible for full payment of goods.
8. Core Tool Technologies only represents tool manufacturers and offers no warranty directly. The Manufacturer itself warrants products and parts sold by it, insofar as they are of its own manufacture, against defects of material and workmanship, under normal use and service in accordance with its written instructions, recommendations, and ratings for installation, operation, maintenance, and service of products, for a period of (1) year from the date of shipment (unless stated otherwise). Extended warranties must be specifically accepted in writing signed by an authorized representative of Core Tool Technologies as directed by the manufacturer. This warranty is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of purchasing price of any defective part, as the manufacturer directs, and as Core Tool Technologies elects. The Buyer must give immediate written notice of any defective part. The manufacturer that Core Tool Technologies represents shall have the option of requiring the return to it of the defective material for inspection. No allowance will be made for repairs without the approval of Core Tool Technologies and the manufacturer it represents.
Core Tool Technologies MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY IT.
9. Core Tool Technologies shall not, in any way, be liable for special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of business profits or opportunities, downtime of manufacturing plants or machinery or loss of good will.
10. All sales are subject to Government priorities, laws and regulations, now and hereafter established. The manufacturers that Core Tool Technologies represents reserves the right to change, discontinue, or modify the design and construction of any products or to substitute material equal to or superior to that originally specified on the purchase order.
11. Buyer shall indemnify and hold Core Tool Technologies harmless from any liability arising out of personal injury and/or fatality to Buyer, his employees, or their parties; and damage or loss of property belonging to any of the foregoing arising out of any act or failure to act on the part of the Buyer or Buyer’s employees in connection with the use, service or modification of products sold hereunder.
12. Unless otherwise stated in this proposal, the prices proposed are based on Buyer Specifications and/or requests. Any changes requested by the Buyer requiring changes will result in additional charges at the sole discretion of Core Tool Technologies.
13. Deliveries of the proposed equipment are a “best estimated date” i.e. they are generic and shall be as specified in the Purchase Order subject to the availability of product from the manufacturer at the date of order. Delivery times can change and every reasonable effort will be made to keep the Buyer informed of delivery changes
14. Supervision and/or installation of product sold by core Tool Technologies can be provided for a price of $1050.00 per day portal to portal plus travel and living expenses.
1. Before any item is returned and considered for credit, a Return Goods Authorization number must be obtained from Core Tool Technologies. The following information must be provided when requesting an RGA number:
a. Model Number of item(s) being returned
b. Core Tool Technologies Sales Order# / Invoice#
c. Component Serial# (if applicable)
2. The returned merchandise must be new, unused, complete and in saleable condition as determined by Core Tool Technologies. Further, all credits are subject to inspection and approval / rejection by Core Tool Technologies.
3. All returned items are to be shipped to Core Tool Technologies, prepaid unless otherwise negotiated. Any collect shipments will result in deductions from the credit.
4. The following information must appear on the packing slip:
a. Return Goods Authorization Number
b. Model# of item(s) being returned.
Any item returned without the proper RGA information clearly labelled will result in the item being returned to sender (shipping collect).
5. A Standard 25% Restocking Fee will be applied to items being returned which are “Normally Stocked” at Core Tool Technologies facilities. Exceptions notes below:
a. Over 120 Days past shipment date, all materials are “Not Returnable”
b. The above time period is calculated from the original Core Tool Technologies shipping date, inclusive to the receipt date of the returned goods (includes weekends & holidays)
c. Core Tool Technologies will only issue Credit Memos. Debit Memos are not acceptable.
6. Any material requested for return which is “Not Normally Stocked” is not returnable. However, two exceptions to this rule:
a. If the material can be returned to the factory, provided a factory RGA number is provided, and then the return will be accepted.
b. If a case is established and approval to this case is given by the Inventory Management Specialist, Corporate Logistics Manager, Corporate Purchasing Manager, or Corporate Distribution Manager, the return is then accepted.
Terms & conditions of our “Bosch Partner Price Assurance – BPPA”