Job Title: Administrator / Bookkeeper (Co-op, Full-time or Part-time) – Job Posting FILLED – thank you for enquiring
Posted: January 25, 2021
We are also currently recruiting for the September to December 2021 Co-op term (or permanent, if desired).
What you will learn from a Job at Core Tool:
– All aspects of SAGE (Simply Accounting software (except payroll)
– Maintaining and updating excel databases
– All aspects of a shipping/receiving distributor
– All aspects of Inventory management
– Documentation for ISO certification
This is a full-time contract position that is Monday – Friday, 9am to 4:30 pm.
Job duties include:
Bookkeeping, Receiving product from vendors, shipping orders, creating purchase orders and sales invoices in SAGE50, answering phone calls, sending and replying to emails in Microsoft Outlook, problem solving, multitasking in a fast-paced environment, creating customer quotes in Microsoft Excel and Simply Accounting, coordinating shipping schedules and deliveries, completing bank and credit card reconciliations, maintaining accounts payable and receivable. Payroll.
In depth knowledge relating to business accounting transactions with SAGE50. Payroll and Inventory management are a great compliment to Typcial Microsoft Office skills. Our customers made us No.1. in the industry because of our great staff who have Fluent and clear communication skills, a sense of urgency, and common sense. The ability to be self organizing by setting goals and priorities is critical as is an attention to detail. Working independently after extensive and well designed training helps round out a successful career here. We look forward to meeting you! Please only apply if you have applied experience as noted. We appreciate all resumes, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for testing. Please send resumes in PDF format only to email@example.com. We also post in Indeed.
Accounting and Information Technology (Post-Graduate)
Business Administration – Accounting
Business Administration – Accounting (Cooperative Education)
Business Applications and Bookkeeping
Professional Accounting Practice (Post-Graduate)
Click here to submit your resume
Job Title: Website / Marketing Analyst **Job Posting Closed**
Posted: March 14, 2020
This is a full time position that is 35 hours/week.
The incumbent will analyze the current business marketing strategies to improve the current website and develop a marketing plan that gets the organization noticed by:
1. Improving, stream-lining and creating newsletters for email marketing and display on website,
2. Integrating social media with current website and flyers, and
3. Creating a “tools for sale” page on the website linked to Ebay listings.
Improving Microsoft Excel databases which currently have macros and user forms.
• Experience analyzing a business for website development
• Skills with network development tools HTML and ABC
• A high degree of organization and self-direction
• Marketing experience
• Fluent English & excellent communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Proven ability to analyze Pay-per-click usage and results (Google Analytics)
• Ability to implement web design changes to move us up to page 1 on Google and increase customer awareness for our products and services.
Required Knowledge of:
- WordPress (current website platform)/html/python
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe/Microsoft Publisher & Powerpoint
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Ebay
- Google analytics
Only those qualified need apply.
Click here to submit your resume