Job Title: Administrator / Bookkeeper (Co-op, Full-time or Part-time) – Job Posting Open
Posted: May 25, 2015
We are currently hiring for the September to December 2015 Co-op term (or permanant, if desired).
What you will learn from a Job at Core Tool:
– All aspects of Simply Accounting software (except payroll) – Maintaining and updating excel databases – All aspects of a shipping/receiving distributor – All aspects of Inventory management – Documentation for ISO certification
This is a full-time contract position that is Monday – Friday, 9am to 4:30 pm.
Job duties include:
Receiving product from vendors, shipping orders, creating purchase orders and sales invoices in Simply Accounting, answering phone calls, sending and replying to emails in Microsoft Outlook, problem solving, multitasking in a fast-paced environment, creating customer quotes in Microsoft Excel and Simply Accounting, coordinating shipping schedules and deliveries, completing bank and credit card reconciliations, maintaining accounts payable and receivable.
Knowledge of Simply Accounting, Microsoft Office, Windows XP and Vista is required. Please only apply if you have applied experience with Simply Accounting, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word. There will be a test.
Accounting and Information Technology (Post-Graduate)
Business Administration – Accounting
Business Administration – Accounting (Cooperative Education)
Business Applications and Bookkeeping
Professional Accounting Practice (Post-Graduate)
Job Title: Website / Marketing Analyst **Job Posting Closed**
Posted: March 14, 2016
This is a full time position that is 35 hours/week.
The incumbent will analyse the current business marketing strategies to improve the current website and develop a marketing plan that gets the organization noticed by:
1. Improving, stream-lining and creating newsletters for email marketing and display on website, 2. Integrating social media with current website and flyers, and 3. Creating a “tools for sale” page on the website linked to Ebay listings.
Improving Microsoft Excel databases which currently have macros and user forms.
• Experience analysing a business for website development • Skills with network development tools HTML and ABC • A high degree of organization and self-direction • Marketing experience • Fluent English & excellent communication skills • Ability to work unsupervised • Capable of meeting deadlines • Proven ability to analyse Pay-per-click usage and results (Google Analytics) • Ability to implement web design changes to move us up to page 1 on Google and increase customer awareness for our products and services.
Required Knowledge of:
- WordPress (current website platform)
- CorelDraw 4X
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher & Powerpoint
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Ebay
- Google analytics
Only those qualified need apply.